When we took this project for development there were lot of challenges and issues in
to book a single ticket for cruising, which is not so significant for an Indian customer
to book a ticket with such a lengthy user journey.
We accepted this challenge along with lot of loophole sin the existing system such as:
- It was query-based system it uses to take 8-12 second to navigate form one page to
- Website colour theme and content placement were not appropriate.
- User has to navigate through 12 set of different pages to book a ticket.
- There was no dashboard for marketing team to upload banner.
- No discount functionality for Agents to boost up the revenue and sales solution.
- We took the existing system and changed the UX/UI in 30 days and launched Alpha
version of Website with New Designs.
- We launched the application for both the platforms (Android & iOS) in 30 days with
website being live.
- Rearchitected the existing backend of the website.
- Made CMS for different departments.
- Made New agent flow with rule engines to encourage more agents to block cabins and
increase purchase orders.
- We have made third party API's to connect with external vendors and get more
business for Jalesh.
- We revamped the whole system form query-based platform to API driven platform.
- Increased the Page & Calculation speed for all the pages and functionalities to
increase the user's footfall on website.